Mental Health is an important part of our overall wellbeing. How can you let others know the importance of mental wellness? How can you make a difference in your community?
The video Contest is open to all grade levels in Broward County.
Winners will be chosen from 3 categories: Elementary, Middle & High School
One grand prize winner will receive $500, and category 2 and 3 winners will receive $250 each.
Videos will be featured at the 4th Annual Broward Mental Health Summit and on social media.
Create a short 60 second video presentation.
- Record and submit a video of yourself, or you with classmates, friends, family member, to show WHAT MENTAL WELLNESS means to you!
- The video should be no more than 60 seconds in length.
- Make it informative, creative, colorful, or as descriptive as possible.
- Use your smartphone, iPad, camcorder, or tablet to record your video.
- Shoot video horizontally NOT vertically.
- Save and upload your video to email@example.com
Submit your video by July 19, 2021 with the required Waiver of Participation. No videos will be accepted without a signed Waiver of Participation by each of the persons appearing on the video.
We encourage you to mark your calendar and showcase your video!
Questions about the requirements or instructions? Please send email to Sandra@namibroward.org .